To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami - Opa Locka, FL
- Phone: 305-299-5300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant / Office Assistant
PrideStaff • Miami - Opa Locka, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative clerical office functions. You will be responsible for composing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and creating presentations.
Other responsibilities of the Office Assistant role include:
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Providing information and customer service
- Taking dictation and filing paperwork
- Generating reports using various MS Office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
In the Administrative Assistant role, you must be an excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills. We are seeking a dedicated individual with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Additional requirements for the Office Assistant will include:
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar Clerical/Administrative office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay