To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florham Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Payroll Specialist
Insperity • Florham Park, NJ
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For" across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
Senior Payroll Specialist
Here are some more of the cool things you will get to do:
- Creates and maintains MidMarket client relationships which support Insperity’s revenue, expense and growth targets.
- Onboards and maintains assigned clients with various client company structures and in multiple states/localities to payroll and related services ensuring accurate and timely implementation.
- Analyzes payroll data supplied by clients for accuracy and completeness, inputs and balances payroll data accurately, processes payroll, and reviews/analyzes payroll reports for accuracy and distributes to clients timely.
- Ensures accurate compliance with payroll laws and regulations for Insperity and the client.
- Serves as active contributor to ongoing book of business meetings with key internal business partners to ensure tactical and strategy opportunities are shared and incorporated into payroll and human resources service delivery.
- Travels to client worksites to participate in client meetings, deliver training, discuss recommendations for improvement and/or answer questions to address client needs and support clients’ perception of the value derived from Insperity’s services. Maintains flexibility in schedule to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Serves as mentor, subject matter expert and knowledge resource for Field Payroll Operations personnel.
- Supports client satisfaction indicators via quality service checks among clients and service observations performed by supervisor to ensure client satisfaction.
- Researches, gathers and analyzes client needs pertaining to payroll processing, reporting, related Insperity services and day-to-day operations for assigned clients.
- Maintains knowledge of a business’ financial operation relating to payroll and accounting for middle market sized business operations from an owner/payroll contact/on-site supervisor/CPA perspective to make business decisions and gives guidance to clients.
- Identifies payroll service solutions to streamline or enhance the payroll service delivery to clients and makes recommendations for improvements to processes and policies while maintaining compliance with applicable laws and regulations applicable to payroll processing and administration.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Maintains knowledge in federal, state and local payroll administration laws, regulations and best practices.
Here is what we are looking for so you will be successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Six to eight years of experience in payroll administration or related field are required. Minimum of two years Insperity or PEO industry payroll experience are preferred.
- CPP Certification preferred
- Strong proficiency and experience in payroll administration and practices, and knowledge of federal, state, and local payroll laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.