To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 East Washington Street
Appleton, WI 54911
- Maggie Garrigan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Practice Consultant
Schenck • Appleton, WI
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Appleton location at Schenck is looking for a Health Care Practice Consultant for our Health Services Advisory Team!
Schenck is looking for a health care business consultant who is responsible for delivering profitable, high-quality services to the Firm's health care industry clients such as Physicians, Surgeons, Medical Groups, Dentists and more.
The Practice Consultant leads health care clients in achieving their goals through knowledge of the industry while keeping the client aware of compliance needs specific to the health care industry. This position takes a lead in implementing health care specific concepts and awareness of health care regulations to guide and consult them in running a successful healthcare practice.
The Practice Consultant supports the needs of clients including financial and tax planning services to assist clients in achieving their goals. The Practice Consultant is actively involved in new business development and expands Firm services to existing clients as well.
The duties identified below are the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communicate effectively with clients, team members, practice consultants, and shareholders to ensure both the Firm's and client's expectations are met.
- Develop and maintain accountability for client assignments such as Doctors and Dental offices and clinics.
- Recognize significant problems in client operations while identifying risk management issues and developing recommendations for solutions.
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment objectives.
- Leverage healthcare industry and market knowledge to develop creative solutions for clients and prospects.
- Continue to grow and expand key referral sources to maintain a strong network of resources within and outside the Firm.
- Maintain and enhance the healthcare niche ecosystem of concentration and personal marketing plan.
- Maintain a formalized pipeline of prospects.
- Use advanced knowledge of accounting to prepare, examine, review or analyze accounting records, tax returns, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards in the healthcare industry.
- Provide high level tax compliance and financial reporting services to various businesses and individual clients.
- Keep up-to-date and inform team members of trends in healthcare industry.
- Serve as a consultant beyond accounting and tax.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred - with Expertise in Healthcare
- CPA, CFP, EA, CHBC, or LNHA license.
- 2+ years of previous experience as a Health Care Practice Consultant or Advisor or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge in area of health care ecosystem.
- Ability to communicate to health care professionals in the medical and dental industry and their supporting team members.
- Work with confidential client matters and understand HIPAA as it relates to Personal Health Information (PHI).
- Possess an understanding of basic accounting and tax reporting requirements of the client depending on the client engagement.