To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1900 South Noland Road
Independence, MO 64055
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep • Independence, MO
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking for a Service Advisor to join their outstanding service team. This is an excellent opportuinity if you are looking to start your career in the Automotive Industry.
- Work as the liaison between the customer and service technicians working in the garage. They work with customers to determine problems with a vehicle and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions.
- As the first point of contact for service customers, show outstanding customer service.
- Use active listening to engage and understand the customer's vehicle issues and concerns.
- Create repair orders and communicate vehicle needs clearly to technicians.
- Communicate vehicle diagnoses and maintenance needs to customer. Advise and sell needed work.
- Follow up on vehicles throughout the repair process, keeping customer updated.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and technicians in a professional manner at all times.
- Return calls of customers who are interested in setting up new appointments.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain vehicle information.
- Writing up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Process and document all repair orders properly and accurately 100% of the time to adhere to factory and company requirements.
- Dealership Service Advisor Experience Preferred but not required
- Superior customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be energetic and career minded
- Strong automotive knowledge and experience required.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and possess a valid driver license.
We offer competitive wages; paid training; Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability paid by dealership; Dental, Vision, and Paid Vacation