To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
175 Ridgedale Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Manager
Subaru of Morristown • Morristown, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Sales Manager / F&I Manager
Subaru of Morristown is searching for a skilled and experienced Sales / F&I Manager. Take the next step in your automotive sales/finance career.
- Greet every customer and close all deals.
- Follow up on calls for the showroom on a daily basis.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers
- Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Prior Finance/Insurance and Sales experience
- 4-5 years of prior Automotive Finance experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Should be comfortable in fulfilling all aspects of this position (i.e. Sales Manager/F&I Manager)
- Professional Appearance