To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Daytona Beach, FL
- HR Recruitment
- Phone: 215-826-2943
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
StoneMor Partners, L.P. • Daytona Beach, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
StoneMor Partners is conducting a search for a Human Resources Generalist to join our Human Resource Department! This position will be based out of the Daytona, FL.
This position is responsible for performaing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following areas: full-cycle recruiting, employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation and employment law compliance. Responsibilites include up to 50% travel.
We also offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more.
Please apply directly:
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Partner with Managers to coordinate and investigate employee complaints from field employees.
- Seek regular guidance from Director of Employment and make recommendations to managers for the resolution of employee relation issues in accordance with the Anti-Harassment Policy and Federal/State compliance.
- Work with field personnel to coach Managers through employee performance issues.
- Guide Managers through the creation and delivery of Performance Improvement Plans and make recommendations when appropriate.
- Assist with Management Training in the field, in order to provide our managers with the Human Resources training that is necessary to manage employees and their locations effectively.
- Update field personnel regularly on all employee relations matters respective of their divisions, verbally and through the Employee Relations tracking report.
- Elevates issues to Director of Employment when necessary after discussing with field personnel.
- Update Director of Employment on all employee relations responsibilities.
- Serve as a liaison of the HR Training Department to deliver ad-hoc training as needed in a variety of HR areas including performance management, talent development and recruiting.
- Administer full recruitment cycle.
- Determine applicant qualifications by screening and interviewing applicants.
- Work in partnership with hiring managers, providing guidance, support and recommendations on candidates.
- Arrange management interviews with selected candidates by coordinating schedules.
- Ensure efficiency in time to hire is maintained, while maintaining a high level of accuracy within Applicant Tracking System.
- Develop strong awareness and understanding of the business and functional areas of responsibility to target and hire best talent.
- Initiate and manage job postings in various media outlets including corporate website, vendor websites, and internal communications.
- Source passive candidates through online resume databases, recruiting software database and social media.
- Document and track statistics and data pertinent to each job requisition on Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinate all on-boarding documentation and procedures with New Hires.
- Update Recruitment Manager on all recruiting responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years in a HR Generalist role within a HR Department required.
- Experience working for a multi-site organization highly desired.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of all Human Resource functions required.
- Experience handling challenging situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of recruitment activity with schedule requirements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to process paperwork in a timely manner.
- Sufficient typing skills to help complete reports and memos to field personnel.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State laws/regulations pertaining to employment, employee benefits, employee relations, etc.
- Ability to remain objective while conducting investigations.
- Ability to keep all employee information strictly confidential.