To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A construction company in the West Loop is looking for a Project Coordinator to add to their team. The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Project Managers in controlling and executing all matters relating to the administrative functions for construction projects. The salary range for this role is $45-50k.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Assist Project Managers with implementing practices and procedures and completing reports
- Enter estimates, pay requests, subcontracts and other administrative functions into the Company’s Project Management system
- Maintain Purchase orders, trade contract files and certified payrolls
- Collect, report and file all trade contractor lien waivers and sworn statements
- Prepare and process EEO/MBE/WBE/DBE reports
- Comply with and enforce all governmental laws, policies and regulations
- Coordinate and communicate on a regular basis with the Project Managers while ensuring to advise of any anticipated problems in advance to be able to take corrective action in a proactive basis
- Ensure appropriate procedures for financial reporting, record keeping and documentation which maintains files in an orderly, accurate and current manner
- Oversee preparation of all reports as required
- Maintain and demonstrate professional and technical knowledge by attending seminars, educational workshop training sessions; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; becoming involved in community events and always representing the company in a positive professional manner
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ construction experience in a commercial construction company
- Proven ability of people management, organizational and planning capabilities
- Marked ability to analyze and respond to site/situational problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with the stresses of meeting deadlines and company goals
- Considerable skill in problem solving, conflict resolution and dealing with confidential information/situations
- Must have the ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to support Viewpoint; and keep up with software technology in the construction industry
- Must be able to do business calculations; complete reports with statistical data and mathematical relationships; perform quickly and accurately all computations related to accounting