To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1450 Marlton Pike East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- Lakeisha Riddick
- Phone: 856-874-7700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spring Hills Senior Communities • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Summary: Greets residents and visitors, answers the telephone and responds to both routine inquiries and emergencies, relays calls to the proper department and performs a variety of related clerical duties. This position reports to the Business Office Manager/Executive Director.
- Attends work as scheduled and follow community’s call-off procedures.
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone skills.
- Ensures safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Ensures concerns are documented and reported appropriately.
- Maintains visitor sign in/out book and completes maintenance request work orders.
- Completes daily opening/closing procedures.
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants, etc. and delivers/holds as requested.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education::
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience