To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
- Autumn Wezner
- Phone: 7345785841
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
5 Star Global Recruitment Partners, LLC • Troy, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IMMEDIATE OPENING: DESIGN ENGINEER, TROY, MI
DIRECT HIRE WITH AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY LEADER!
Our client is the world market leader widely regarded as best-in-class!!
Responsibilities of the DESIGN ENGINEER:
- Will work in close coordination with the Project /Lead Engineer to
- Create and improve designs using sound engineering judgment and best practices
- Develop CAD models for CAE simulations
- Develop the testing requirements per the DVP&R
- Develop the DFMEA
- Interact with clients in a professional manner and present a professional image at all times.
Requirements for the DESIGN ENGINEER:
- BSME (Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent degree required, Master’s degree in Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of automotive industry experience.
- Must have Strong proven CAD experience in 3D solid part modeling with CATIA V5. Familiarity with data transfer protocol to OEMs is required. Unigraphics NX experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience in Design of injection molded plastic and metal stamped parts is required with strong background in understanding the 2D drawings and the GD&T (Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing).
- Be well organized and a self-starter and have the ability to work in teams and independently.
- Must be able to prepare professional level technical Presentation using common tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint. When required, must be willing to travel to customer to participate in on-site design reviews.
- Sound structural knowledge and the ability to work with CAE Engineers to interpret the FEA results is a plus.
If this sounds like the kind of job that you are skilled for and a challenge that you’re not intimidated by, then we want to talk to you!
Submit your resume and we will send you the official job description and company information to review.