To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 Westbury Parkway
Bluffton, SC 29910
- Mark Hyman
- Phone: 1 (843) 815-9111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The River Group Inc. • Bluffton, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Executive Recruiter
Location: Bluffton SC
With our economy is in the midst of full recovery, The River Group is searching for an Executive Recruiter to join our dynamic, driven and results-oriented team. TRG is a leader in the recruitment industry and has a proven track record in selecting top candidates for executive, sales, management, engineering, and manufacturing roles.
- Executive Recruiter requires above average listening/communications skills and a dedicated effort to spend over 30% of your work day on the telephone
- Make business development calls to assigned specific industry; develop clients, identify prospects a build sustainable relationships.
- Work with Human Resources and hiring managers to understand job specifics.
- Source and pre-screen resumes gathered through various mediums
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references..
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules, travel, lodging, and etc
- Management and sales professionals usually have adaptable skills for this position.
- The Recruiter manages candidates and hiring managers through the entire hiring process
- This is a professional position that offers a draw against commission for the first 90 days, leading toward 100% commission.
This rewarding Executive Recruiter opportunity allows you the chance to change the lives of industry professionals by placing them into a new role with successful national companies.
- Superior computer keyboard and online internet skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office functions
- Produces high volume of quality/accurate work
- Demonstrates proficiency in researching, reviewing and understanding new scientific, technical and business topics
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and with critical deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Practices independent thinking, is a self-starter, well-organized, extremely reliable, detail-oriented and assertive as a team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for responsibilities and on-time delivery of service for internal clients
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases or similar software (preferred)
“We will be respected and responsible partners to every company we serve, committed to the successful completion of each search with the placement of the best possible candidate according to the highest standards, morals, and ethics."