To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- David Banks
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
A-Line Staffing Solutions • Orlando, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Accounts Receivable Specialists in Orlando, FL. The Accounts Receivable Specialist would be working for a Fortune 10 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week. Pay starts at $14/hour and benefits available after 90 days.
Accounts Receivable Highlights
- Pay starting at $14 per hour.
- Hours of operation are 7am to 6pm
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities
- Maintain and release all-ship-verified claims for all third party claim accounts within established time frame as assigned
- Resolve errors and make claim edits assigned in work queues Follow work list prioritization of accounts for resolving accounts and/or submitting claims
- Contact payers and patients when necessary for PFS processes Request relevant information from appropriate
- Revenue Cycle and clinical departments as required through the course of the PFS processes
- Make necessary adjustments to patient demographic, insurance, and account balance information
- Complete A/R adjustments and request other adjustments where permitted and appropriate
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements), and "leading practices"
If you think this Accounts Receivable Specialist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Accounts Receivable, Collections, Medicare, Medicaid, Healthcare
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years' experience in Healthcare Accounts Receivable or Collections