To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
31 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Yuri Kovalenko
- Phone: 4105305328
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SIS • Baltimore, MD
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a final career that provides unlimited earning potential, a flexible lifestyle and the support and resources of a large-scale company? If so, our thriving business brokerage firm is looking to add a new member to our multifaceted team!
A career with our firm allows you to operate your own small business and be the driving force behind your success by assisting small to medium size business owners exit or acquire a company. In this position, you will have the chance to advocate for the local, small business community and become a trusted advisor.
The Business Broker role acts as the intermediary during either the sale or purchase of a business, managing the entire deal process and all parties involved. Our office, in particular, focuses on the main street to lower middle market, helping over 50 businesses sized from $250,000 to $20 million in revenue through these transactions each year. As our team grows in size and depth, we need additional business savvy professionals to continue our mission of supporting small businesses in the greater Denver Metro. We are currently looking for new business brokers in the Baltimore, MD area.
View Your Opportunity!
Our ideal candidate…
● Has experience in B2B sales
● A hunter mentality
● An unmatched desire to succeed and overcome adversity
● A passion to work in the small business community
We believe that our culture creates a unique work environment where like-minded individuals can thrive, grow, and support each other. If this sounds like a match for you, we invite you to complete our application and questionnaire. We look forward to speaking with you!
Overview of Day-to-Day
● Supporting small to medium-sized businesses through a buy or sale transaction
● Marketing of business opportunities for sale
● Negotiation and deal structuring
● Management of due diligence
● At least two years’ experience in a professional business-to-business sale required
● Four-year bachelor’s degree from accredited business school
Candidates must obtain, at their own expense, a Maryland Real Estate license and be able to pass a full background check.
This is a full-time commission-only role with pay range up to $500k+.
Office Benefits & Growth Opportunity
● Three-month onboarding and training process
● Full week of training at our corporate headquarters in Florida
● Ongoing training and support
● Technology and automation systems
● House leads
● Lead generation and prospecting planning and techniques
● In-house support staff
● Growth potential within the organization including partnership
● Membership in a business networking / mentoring group
● Associate memberships to state and national associations
● Invaluable mentorship and access to an international community of brokers and advisors
- Bachelor’s degree or other advanced degree is preferred, not necessary
- Relevant experience includes, but is not limited to; Business Brokerage, Franchising, Franchise Ownership, Insurance Sales, Commercial Banking, Small Business Banking, Real Estate, Financial Advisor, CPA, CFP, Attorney, Small Business Owner, Engineering, Project Management, General Management, Small Business Owner, Executive, Sales, Business Development, Relationship Management and Development, Information Systems, Commercial Real Estate
- High competency in technology including CRM systems (Salesforce preferred), email and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Farmer mentality with a high sense of urgency and the ability to provide a high level of customer service while building and maintaining lasting relationship with customers
- Ability to solve problems independently and creatively
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing deals, clients, and prospects,
- Ability to self-manage and project a professional