Are you an Automotive Technician looking to take your career to the next level?
Durocher Auto Sales wants Automotive Technicians to join their dynamic team! With over 60 years in business, Durocher Auto Sales is a family-owned dealership located in Plattsburgh, NY. They offer a state-of-the-art facility, on-site training and a great working environment. They invest in their employees and promote from within.
You can enjoy living in a small town with a big city feel while enjoying the beauties of the surrounding Adirondack Mountains and Montreal Quebec an hour away. Regardless of where you live, if you are an experienced Technician looking to grow your career, APPLY NOW!
· Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
· Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
· Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
· Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
· Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
· Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
· Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications required
· Chrysler experience is a plus
· Must hold a clean driver’s license
· Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Dealership Commitment to you:
· Health/Dental/life insurance
· Paid time off
· 401k matching percentage
· Paid Training
· 5 day work week
· Hourly Pay + Overtime available
This is an excellent environment to progress your career in the Automotive Industry-Apply Today!