To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ronkonkoma, NY
- Drew Buffardi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aircraft Maintenance - Tech Support Analyst
CAMP Systems International • Ronkonkoma, NY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CAMP Systems is the leading provider of aircraft compliance and health management services to the global business aviation industry. CAMP is the pre-eminent brand in its industry and is the exclusive recommended service provider for virtually all of the business aircraft manufacturers in the world including Boeing, Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault, Embraer, Beechcraft, Socata, Pilatus, HondaJet as well as Pratt & Whitney Canada and Honeywell. Our services are delivered through a “SaaS plus content" model and we serve over 16,000 aircraft worldwide.
The Template Manager is responsible for the quality and accuracy of CAMP template related to the manufacturer(s) assigned to them. Works closely with CS Analysts, Managers and Data Support Services to ensure all manufacturer publications for all assigned models are implemented accurately and completely into CAMP maintenance programs per the template model standards.
- Monitor and maintain the inspection/maintenance schedule for model(s) assigned ensuring adherence to all regulatory guidelines, as well as manufacturer recommendations.
- Monitor the Technical Data Revision Process to ensure that Airworthiness Directives, Mandatory Service Bulletins and other Regulatory and OEM data is reviewed and implemented in the CAMP Maintenance System in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with QA to ensure that quality reviews are performed on all assigned previously implemented revisions for accuracy and completeness.
- Review and incorporate Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletins as they apply to assigned aircraft.
- Effectively and accurately, create and apply global updates and implement based on newly released manufacturer’s revisions.
- Ensure effective and proper communication is maintained with Customer Service Analyst throughout the revision and/or audit process.
- Review and audit work performed by CAMP DSS in support of template maintenance.
- Recommend changes in CAMP policies/standards based on knowledge of OEM practices and other factors.
Download, assemble and review all pertinent aircraft documents and publications and associate with OEM maintenance task(s).
- Manage clerical work being conducted by CAMP DSS resources to ensure accuracy and quality of assigned model(s).
- Bachelor’s degree or two (2) to five (5) years related experience or equivalent combination.
- Prior customer service experience and/or A & P license a plus.
- Must possess excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Must possess excellent computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Some travel maybe required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- A & P license a plus.
"CAMP Systems International, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"