TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is an Inc. 500 company, a recipient of the 2010 Top 100 Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses from Diversity Business, recognized in Washington Technology's FAST 50 list of the fastest growing small businesses in government contracting in 2012 & 2013, recognized as the Top 25 Fastest Growing Small Technology companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2014 & 2015, and selected as the Veteran Owned Company of the Year in 2014 by the Montgomery County MD Dept. of Economic Development.
The Account Portfolio Delivery Manager will provide oversight and growth direction to project managers and IT services delivery teams. Report to the Account Manager and partner with support groups including finance, HR, staffing, contracts, accounting to bring standardized playbooks and repeatable best practices to a complex and growing portfolio of projects.
- Work Account Manager and corporate leadership to set delivery excellence goals and strategies
- Work directly with project managers with varying backgrounds across a diverse portfolio of projects to drive standards for performance and communications, for both internal and customer facing requirements
- Create working groups to drive and promote continuous improvements across delivery methods
- Develop close and trusted working relationships across a matrixed organization
- Act as a change agent in fast-paced and deadline driven environment while assuring project managers and teams are meeting schedule, quality, and financial goals in support of customer requirements
- Management budget and provide financial oversight for multiple programs