To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior IT Auditor
Signature Bank • New York, NY
Posted 24 days ago
Join a winning team! Signature Bank® has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Senior IT Staff Auditor
In this position you will assist the Internal Audit department in the planning, execution and reporting of IT audits. This includes assisting in the development and execution of audit test steps, interviewing and performing walkthroughs with process owners. If you are a tech savvy, strategic thinker with excellent collaboration skills and a constant desire to learn new technology this may be the opportunity for you!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Plans work on assigned audits, including the identification and documentation of key business processes and controls.
- Performs, designs, and executes tests of controls for general IT control reviews, detailed information security reviews, application operating system reviews, application IT control reviews, new system reviews and Internet application and security reviews, either independently or as part of our team.
- Evaluate activities in accordance with applicable regulatory, internal audit, accounting and IT standards (i.e. ISACA, IIA, GAAP, GAAS, COSO, etc.)
- Identify and document control weaknesses; draft audit reports and planning manuals; discuss suggestions for correction with Management
Prepares clear and concise audit work papers that summarize scope, methodology and conclusions on the assigned audit segment and provides sufficient evidentiary data to support the work performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years of progressive IT Audit experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT infrastructure experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills; high ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy
- Banking or Financial Services experience preferred
- Integrated auditing experience a plus
- CISA, CPA, CIA Certification a plus
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please