To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downtown, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager of Sales Team #gobucs
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Manager – OPEN NOW IN COLUMBUS, OHIO WITH OPPORTUNITIES TO EXPAND ANYWHERE ACROSS THE U.S.
We are seeking a High-energy Sales Manager with a can-do attitude and technical aptitude, to develop and maintain a revenue pipeline selling world-class energy services and energy solutions to consumer clients. This comprehensive service line provides a consistent rate and a great service/product to it’s’ clients all over the U.S.
Sales Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Research specific territories, identify key players, and generate interest in our solutions by understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Define target lists of potential customers; maintain and expand a database of prospects within assigned territory.
- Perform daily strategic meetings with upper management and other team players to identify revenue opportunities
- Internal collaboration with operations on a daily basis to ensure customer requirements can be met
- Understand competition’s strengths and weaknesses
Sales Manager Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum one years’ experience in outside sales or customer service or technical support. With a Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Travel: Up to 80% is required.
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE OR INTEREST IN, PLEASE APPLY:
Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management.