To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
825 Euclid Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64124
- Tonasha Sylvester
- Phone: 816-889-4763
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LPN ($$ 500 Sign- On Bonus $$)
Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Samuel U. Rodgers is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse in the following departments-
- Adult and Senior Health Services
- Child and Adolescent Health
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing basic patient care, working under the supervision of the Physician and or Registered Nurse in the ambulatory setting. Responsibilities include collection of data, administration of medications and treatments, and documentation of care provided. The LPN will perform duties within the scope of the Missouri State Board of Nurse Practice Act. Engaged in the mission and vision of the organization and demonstrates the values of the organization. The Licensed Practical Nurse provides education, coaching, manages the empanelment of the practice, and coordinates care based on best practice and standing orders. SURHC strives create and maintain an environment in which all members of the Care Team feel both respected and empowered to actively contribute to patient care and to the continuous improvement of the clinic's processes.
- Collects data and makes observations on assigned patients to provide supportive data in the patient assessment.
- Promotes attainment of specified goals through health education to patients/families, and health care personnel as delegated by the registered nurse or physician.
- Provides care in a manner that respects the patient’s rights and choices in a multi-cultural setting.
- Provides service in a manner that is appropriate for the patient’s age; demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to meet the patient’s physical, psychosocial, educational and safety needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills appropriate for the clinical area assigned.
- Keeping up to date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work.
- Graduation from an accredited practical or vocational nursing program. New graduates must take the state board exam within 90 days of graduation date from nursing program.
- Certified BCLS is required upon hire.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and acceptable approved abbreviations.
- Current Health Care Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association (AHA) or Health Care Provider from Red Cross. Must have current BLS card or in the process of getting CPR certified before hire.