To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Human Resources Representative
Charles River • Reno, NV
Posted 4 days ago
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe.
Our collective efforts as One Charles River are the key to our success, and we know that every person is important. Every day, each of us plays a critical role in making a difference in the quality of people's lives.
From our animal technicians and security guards to our business managers and executive team, we’re working together to support better, safer and more effective research.
Partners with specific internal clients to identify short- and long-term talent management strategies, solutions and recommendations that will enhance operational effectiveness and create competitive advantage through the company’s talent. Partners with HR COEs (i.e., Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards, and HR Operations) and management to deploy HR processes/programs including: recruitment, performance management, succession planning, learning and development, organization design, employee engagement/retention, employee/labor relations, employment law/compliance, and total rewards planning and administration. Acts as an employee champion and change agent for the organization. Provides consultation to managers and employees on all employee relation matters.
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in human resources management or related discipline.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: PHR preferred.
- Other: Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and influence skills. Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required. PeopleSoft knowledge preferred. Must be able to learn new software quickly. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is required; bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred or required in some locations.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.