To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marysville, OH
- Scott Etheridge
- Phone: 9376429000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Coughlin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Marysville, OH
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full-time with Benefits
Coughlin Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for Automotive Technicians to join their fast pacing environment.
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 3 years or more of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Chrysler Certified experience is strongly preferred.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Health, Dental Vision Insurance
- 401K-company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid time off