To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Master Mechanic/Technician
Chrysler Dealer • Columbus, OH
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS -
Chrysler auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to begin your automotive technician career with Coughlin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years or more of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Chrysler Certified experience is strongly preferred.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Health, Dental Vision Insurance
- 401K-company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid time off