To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1400 U.S. 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- Lauren Borzillo
- Phone: 2155425800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Master Social Worker
CBH Medical, P.C. • Lake George, NY
Posted 28 days ago
CBH Medical, P.C. is looking to directly hire a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) to work at the Warren County Correctional Facility. This is a per diem position requiring day and weekend hours as needed.
The LMSW will be responsible for coordinating inpatient mental health service and coordinating transfers to crisis intervention and state admissions, serve as the CBH Medical, P.C. mental health liaison for medical services, provide one-to-one intervention, and train CBH Medical, P.C. medical personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinate, monitor and administer mental health services and procedures within the medical department.
2. Serve as mental health liaison for the medical unit.
3. Serve as the CMC mental health liaison for medical services, outside health care facilities and other departments regarding mental health issues.
4. Provide one-to-one intervention and follow-up of substance abuse offenders.
5. Give weekly input on patient responses to chemotherapeutic intervention.
6. Coordinate and facilitate admission and placement of certified patients in forensic and community hospitals.
7. Work cooperatively with Department of Mental Health, county or state agencies involved in providing mental health services to the public, court services, judges and mental health services related to the courts.
8. Train CMC medical personnel in the mental health area.
9. Evaluate mental health status of patients upon referral of a primary treatment provider.
10. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
● Master’s Degree in Social Work
● Licensed Mental Health Social Worker in the state where services are being performed