To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, Hoffman estates, Arlington Heights, streamwood,, IL 60523
- human resource department
- Phone: 630 418 5037
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Customer Service - Now Interviewing
CRMI • Schaumburg, Hoffman estates, Arlington Heights, streamwood,, IL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CRMI is hiring for full time Entry Level Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Our Customer Service positions are face to face with our clients (we are NOT a call center). Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients LOVE IT!
Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
CRMI cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at CRMI offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Enjoys working in Fast-Paced environment
- Leadership Qualities
- Professional Appearance
- High School Diploma or GED
- All qualified applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Salary & bonuses
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Fast paced & Exciting working environment
- Travel opportunities
Our focus is the development of our future managers so they can expand our company as well as reach their full potential in work and LIFE.