To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Brokerage Account Manager
Dupre Logistics • Houston, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Transportation Brokerage Account Manager (coverage focused) to support our Strategic Capacity Services business unit. This position will be located in the Houston, TX area.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
The Transportation Brokerage Account Manager (coverage focused) is responsible for ensuring loads are assigned carriers/drivers that meet the load service requirements. This position includes developing a carrier base (DV, R, FB, Bulk, Drayage) and customer solicitation on specific accounts. This highly motivated individual will grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers utilizing personal contacts, networking, and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships. Our objective is to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
We have an excellent compensation package: very competitive salary based upon experience level you bring to the position, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
- Brokerage Sales and Operations (2+ years) focus on coverage
- Mode of Transportation (i.e. Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, Produce, Temperature Controlled, Specialized, Over-dimensional)
- Verifiable growth track record
- Pricing and Margin Integrity achieved through effective negotiation skills
- Creating a carrier following
- Managed KPI’s (i.e. Carrier Development, Profitability, Market Penetration)
- Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Excellent communications (i.e. verbal, written, presentations) and follow-up
- High energy, persistent, and result driven
- Team player (operates through consensus)
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Transportation Management Systems knowledgeable
- Education: College Graduate