To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Junior Project Manager: Marketing. Advertising. Sales Management
Peak Enterprises Corp • Atlanta, GA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Junior Project Manager - Marketing. Advertising. Sales Management
PEC is one of the premier consulting and marketing services providers for the telecommunications industry in the state of Georgia. Our reputation for building lasting consumer loyalty for a high rate of return has garnered us a growing client list. The key to our success is in the synergistic relationships we form between the public and leading brands – an approach that separates us from the competition.
We are in need of a multifaceted position that involves Marketing, Promotional Sales, Market Research & Lead Generation for client support in the commercial area.
- Attend regular product knowledge meetings with clients and create new promotional strategies
- Develop new product pitches and selling points for clients products and services
- Responsible for client representation in the assigned region
- Helps planning all the events for product and service showcases
- Attends and executes all events with event staff
- Track campaign results and organize deliverables to Marketing Manager
- Complete 6 month training program on clients
- Assist new employees in training and development
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Sales Management or related fields preferred (comparable work history and internships considered!)
- Ideally 1 or 2 years experience in marketing, sales, or customer service
- Personable, Outgoing, Customer Service Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Sales and Marketing ability