To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Project Manager: Marketing. Advertising. Sales Management
Peak Enterprises Corp • Atlanta, GA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Junior Project Manager - Marketing. Advertising. Sales Management
PEC is one of the premier consulting and marketing services providers for the telecommunications industry in the state of Georgia. Our reputation for building lasting consumer loyalty for a high rate of return has garnered us a growing client list. The key to our success is in the synergistic relationships we form between the public and leading brands – an approach that separates us from the competition.
We are in need of a multifaceted position that involves Marketing, Promotional Sales, Market Research & Lead Generation for client support in the commercial area.
- Attend regular product knowledge meetings with clients and create new promotional strategies
- Develop new product pitches and selling points for clients products and services
- Responsible for client representation in the assigned region
- Helps planning all the events for product and service showcases
- Attends and executes all events with event staff
- Track campaign results and organize deliverables to Marketing Manager
- Complete 6 month training program on clients
- Assist new employees in training and development
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Sales Management or related fields preferred (comparable work history and internships considered!)
- Ideally 1 or 2 years experience in marketing, sales, or customer service
- Personable, Outgoing, Customer Service Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Sales and Marketing ability