To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Cruz, CA
- Remy Sablan
- Phone: 831-465-3214
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Performance Foodservice - Ledyard • Santa Cruz, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
The Accounts Receivable Senior Representative position will perform the following duties:
- Accumulates, sorts, and files receivable documentation to facilitate research and reconciliation. Verify adjustments to invoices made at time of delivery, process, collections and/or adjustments as needed.
- Prepares, prints and processes customer invoices on a weekly and monthly basis.
- May record out of town bank deposits, transfers, voids, non-sufficient funds (NSF) checks and associated activity.
- May process daily credit card and wire transfers. Researches and enters cash receipts and updates customer ledgers, as needed.
- Assist customers, sales representatives and internal staff with payments, credits, invoices, balances due and adjustments. May respond to driver inquiries relating to adjustments to invoices.
- Print reports for management or other departments; maintain accurate records of accounts receivable including filing and statements.
- Back up other accounting or administrative support staff, as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Company Matched 401k
Vacation, personal, and sick time
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Dedicated to meet deadlines, understands month end responsibilities and strives for continuous improvement.
COMPUTER SKILLS - Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook, 10 Key. Daily use of formulas, formattiing.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
Required Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Please specify: Accounting, accounting admin support or related area
Preferred Education: High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
Preferred Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Accounting, accounting admin support or related areaplease specify: Accounting related courses