We are currently looking for several machine operators that are open to work any shift. These are direct hire positions with structured growth potential and best in class benefits.
The successful candidate will have worked within manufacturing before as a machine operator for over 1 year and have been responsible for producing quality products in a fast paced environment.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities:
- Setup and break down of production machinery
- Routine maintenance and troubleshooting of production machinery
- Working from prints to check specifications and quality
- Reading measuring tools (tape measure, ruler, micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- Assisting other operators during influx of work
- Preparing production runs for the day and the following days
- Abiding by all safety protocols
- Lifting 30-40 lbs consistently
These positions are looking for qualified candidates to start immediately. Please apply to the posting with an updated resume and phone number for immediate consideration.
- At least 1 year of recent manufacturing experience as a machine operator
- Ability to read a tape measure and use precision measuring equipment
- Able to consistently bend, stand, reach, stoop, crouch regularly
- Able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly
- Experience setting up and breaking down machinery
Use Protective Equipment
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$12.00 - $16.00 / hour
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.