To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vestavia Hills, AL
- Human Resources
- Phone: 205.227.7747
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Representative
Iron City Acquisitions • Vestavia Hills, AL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our firm is new to the Birmingham area and we are growing like crazy! We recently expanded from Dallas in order to meet client expansion demands, and we need to hire individuals with the entrepreneurial spirit who can help our firm grow!
Our Fortune 500 clients hire us to train and build and sales and consulting teams for them in markets where they need more personal representation. We specialize in new customer acquisition and customer engagement, delivering lightning-fast speed to market and high ROI for our clients.
We are currently filling several Retail Sales Representative positions within our Management Training Program. Full training is provided, and there are many opportunities for advancement as our organization continues to grow.
- Acquiring new customers and providing an excellent customer experience
- Presenting the benefits of our client's products and services
- Creating custom packages based on customers' wants and needs
- Building rapport and creating lasting relationships
- Participating in training workshops to increase office and team performance
- Traveling for quarterly training and networking events
Our Retail Sales Representatives will gain training and experience in the following areas:
- Business and consumer communications
- Public speaking and presentations
- Coaching and development of others
- Leadership development
- Business finance and budgeting
- Small-scale team leadership and management
- Time and priority management
We believe we are the premier employer in the Greater Birmingham area because of our culture and our people.
- Comprehensive training
- Merit-based promotions
- A fun team atmosphere
- Executive coaching
- Travel opportunities
- Uncapped career growth
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- Great attitude
- Strong work ethic
If you are interested in joining our team, submit your resume and contact info.