To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MD
- Human Resources
- Phone: 443-354-8494
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - Business Development - Entry Level - Training Provided
Summit Consulting • Columbia, MD
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summit Consulting, Inc. is searching for the next industry leader who is looking to start their career in sales, marketing, and business development. Our Account Executive position will interact one on one with customer’s full time with the ability to advance into leadership opportunities. This is an entry level, full-time Retail sales position. Applicants must be looking to train in: Retail Sales, Business Development, and Campaign Operations from entry level.
- Company Paid Travel Opportunities
- Weekly Bonuses
- Continuous Training
- Social Media Friendly
- Advancement Opportunities
- Networking Events
- Company Team Nights
- Meet all sales objectives and goals
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Handle all administrative duties of the sale
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all products, services, prices, promotions, and service features
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager
What You Can Expect To Learn:
- Retail Sales/Sales Training
- Leadership Skills and Business Management
- Human Resources and Administration
- Business Development and Strategy
Culture At Summit Consulting, Inc.:
- Fast-Pace Environment
- Weekly Team Nights
- Travel Opportunities
- Philanthropic Events
The Successful Candidate:
- Works flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in different locations dependent on the needs of the business
- Submits all transactions on a daily basis
- 4 year degree or equivalent working experience in sales or marketing
- Must live in or around the Baltimore area
- Committed to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Professional appearance, exceptional presentation skills, and strong verbal/written communication
- Must be willing to complete a background check
This Position DOES NOT require:
- Business to Business or Door to Door Sales
- Outside Sales
- Early Mornings
Summit Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based off of national origin, age, race, color, sex, religion, or veteran status. For more information about Summit Consulting, Inc., please visit our website: http://www.summitconsultinginc.net. Thank you for your interest in Summit Consulting, Inc.
About Summit Consulting, Inc.:
Summit Consulting, Inc. is a leading direct marketing and consultative sales agency based in Glen Burnie, MD. Committed to building brand value for our clients and customers, our innovative marketing services have allowed us to expand nationwide. We currently represent the only supplier of 100% clean, pollution free energy in the United States, and we have the opportunity to expand into the telecommunications, financial services, retail, cable, and office supplies industries. Summit Consulting’s personal technique has enabled us to generate huge success for our clients. Our professionals have the ability to present our clients in the best way possible: face-to-face. Our representatives are trained to interact with customers in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner while responding to their questions or concerns. The clients we work with have found it to be the best possible way to acquire and retain new customers.
All Jobs at Summit Consulting, Inc.