To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative | Paid Training
Trust Group, Inc. • Irving, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Representative – 100% Training Provided
Trust Group, Inc. is a dynamic privately owned sales firm. Trust Group Inc. is affiliated with 50 locations throughout the U.S. that consult Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients in sales and marketing as well as new market penetration. We are partnering up with new clients this year are are looking for entry level retail sales representatives to sell their services. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our retail sales associate position. The Trust Group, Inc. is looking for future team members that want to work with people, further their career and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
**We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions**
- Sales and promotions our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers on their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology.
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- An interest leadership development
- A bulletproof attitude
- Great work ethic
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.