To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
UM Charles Regional Medical Center
Maryland, MD 20646
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
UM Charles Regional Medical Center • Maryland, MD
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Education & Experience:
- One of the following is required:
- a) Associate's Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school
- b) Six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training
- c) Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of anatomical positioning and human physiology (as appropriate to modality) required.
- Knowledge of radiation protection as warranted.
Licensure & Certification:
- Current licensure in that state of Maryland required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- National Board certification preferred.
UM Charles Regional is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.