Automotive Technician / Mid Level Tech
SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!!!
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a Level II or Level III Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Spitzer Motors of Mansfield!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
As a Level II or Level III Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Chrysler (or any other major franchise) Certification highly preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Minimum of 3 National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications (all 8 preferred)
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Sign on Bonus
- Paid Vacation
Start your career as an automotive technician for Spitzer Motors of Mansfield today.