To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
- Alesia Gutierrez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Allstate • Hallandale Beach, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Candidates must be self motivated and efficient with quoting auto and property lines. Candidate must have an excellent phone voice, excellent communication and written skills, and a positive attitude.
Responsibilities Will Include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting clients for reviews
- Policy changes and updating policies
- Processing payments
- Cross-selling existing customers with other insurance products
- Generating quotes
- Providing excellent customer service
Wage: commensurate upon experience
As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agency and will not be an employee of Allstate Insurance Company or its affiliates.
An equal opportunity employer.
- 2-20 or 4-40 licensed preferred
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Goo Organizational Skill a must
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Great phone skills
- Must be a People Person
A 440 or 220 license preferred with mandatory one- year minimum insurance agency experience.
Salary + Commission
Paid Time Off(Sick/Personal/Holidays)
Health Benefits Available( 50% Cost Share)
Reimbursement Available For License if prior Experience