To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
- Andy Soursos, COO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
C.C. Holdings Inc. Restaurant Group • Louisville, KY
Posted 2 months ago
CC Holdings is a locally owned and operated restaurant group unwilling to compromise its commitment to the delivery of quality service to each customer. CC Holdings, Inc. was founded in Indianapolis in 1992 and has been in continuous operation ever since. We currently own and operate four food and beverage retail units in the greater Cincinnati market.
We are looking for talented and creative Assistant & General Managers who are passionate not only about food, but also growing their business through his/her team! Help the brands to thrive and grow sales and profits. Focus on developing a people and guest-centric culture that consistently delivers excellent guest service and food while ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. This leader will drive the achievement of operational and financial measurements.
- Take responsibility for growth & development by setting goals and leading his/her team
- Seek out knowledge without direction
- Maintain great energy and positive image to guests and staff
- Standards and behaviors consistent with company’s value and culture
- Identify and develop talent
- Achieve financial goal for the assigned areas without compromise
- Support and work well with all members of the restaurant team
- Adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment
Our brands include, Nature's Table Cafe, Copper Moon Coffee, Au Bon Pain Cafe & Bakery. The current area our restaurants encompass are at the following locations:
- Norton's Children's Hospital
Creating a culture of hospitality is our priority! If you're looking for a rewarding job and possess qualities that make you a respected and accountable manager and leader, apply today to join our growing team!
To learn more about our company and brands we proudly represent, visit our Website at www.ccholdingsinc.com , you can also check out the Au Bon Pain brand at www.aubonpain.com
- Minimum high school graduate with college course work or professional certification / education in restaurant or business/training field is highly desired and recommended
- 2+ years of current Restaurant Management or other related hospitality experience
- Must have experience in food service
- Great attitude, enthusiasm and passion for the hospitality industry and people
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on approach with hiring, training and developing people
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintains high levels of food quality, hygiene and restaurant standards
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Increasing Sales
- Team Building
- Employee Scheduling
- General Ledger Accountability
- P & L Reconciliation
- P & L Accountability