To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
453 Route 46
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
- Kimberly Barrett
- Phone: (908) 813-8311
- Phone:: (973) 808-8805
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Representative - Career Opportunity
Express Employment Professionals • Hackettstown, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Representative at Express Employment Professionals
Does the following describe you?
Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in crafty ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation.
Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team centered, ever-changing, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
Comfortable having conversations with local business leaders, always expect professional results, and desires to solve problems. Organized and connected would describe your sales style.
Express culture & environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
- Generate New Business
- Prepare and execute a sales program.
- Effectively work with and communicate with internal team.
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
- At least 3 years of work experience in a sales or marketing environment
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional attitude
- Territory sales or tradeshow familiarity
- Customer service or sales experience required
- Understanding of common business practices and procedures
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office- typing and data entry ability
- Ability to talk on the phone and call internal and external customers
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to visit local companies and interact with various individuals on a daily basis
- Strong Desire to Succeed
- Team player who will also be an individual contributor
- Ability to adapt to change and growth
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best industry resources available, you should work for Express!
Offered: Competitive Base Salary($30,000-$40,000 BASE, Aggressive Commission Structure with no CAP(avg. commission is typically $5,000-$25,000 annually), Medical Benefits, 401K, Mileage Reimbursement