Sycamore & You: Together We Can!!!
Looking for something more fun and more challenging?
Ready to meet new people from all walks of life?
Ready to really grow in a job where you can have fun and learn everyday?
Make a difference in others’ lives and your own by providing training in daily living skills and promoting community involvement for people with disabilities.
Direct Support Professionals/Community Consultants
Assist others who need extra help in order to be self-sufficient.
Provide this support to people at home or their neighborhoods and communities.
Individuals have different types of needs from physical support to assistance in daily living.
Brief classroom training followed by on-the-job training is provided for all DSP’s.
Team Leader Positions Available!!!
Flexible Full-Time & Part-Time Schedules: Days ∙ Evenings ∙ Weekends
Sycamore Services, Inc. is a recognized leader in making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities because of our integrity, positive outcomes and commitment to those served. EOE.
Sycamore Services, Inc.
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
[ Email removed ] - ||
Opportunities Available in: Hendricks-Marion-Morgan-Northern Marion-Vanderburgh Counties
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent competency required.
- 18 Years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Completion of required training/education/certification
- Experience working with persons with disabilities in the community preferred.
- Excellent people and communication skills required.
- Ability to work flexible/non-standard hours.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds; upper body leverage strength required.
- Ability to keep accurate documentation.
- Knowledge of community and community activities preferred.