GTA's office in Somerset, NJ is currently seeking a Senior Environmental Project Manager / LSRP. Candidates should have a minimum of 8+ years of varied project experience which includes conducting Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), managing / mentoring staff and be responsible for technical review of reports, etc.
Candidates must possess the skills needed to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients, and regulators. Strong working knowledge of NJDEP regulations and guidance documents is preferred.
- BS Degree in environmental science/geology/engineering or related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of New Jersey’s Technical Requirements for Site Remediation and technical guidance
- Experience managing and mentoring staff
- Business Development experience a plus
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!
Coaching And Mentoring