To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10212 Governor Lane Boulevard
Williamsport, MD 21795
- Phone:: 301-696-0653
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dan Ryan Builders • Williamsport, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Dan Ryan Builders, nationally (NAHB) recognized as the #28 Home Builder in North America, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of New Homes Sales Associate in our Williamsport, MD market
The Sales Associate is classified as a training position leading to a Community Sales Consultant position. Responsible for the sale of new construction homes in designated communities in West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Commute time varies with location of community.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Meet and greet all prospective customers.
· Demonstrates model home; provides information on home features and benefits.
· Provide information regarding community and surrounding area.
· Assist customer with selection of home site, house plan, and structural options.
· Pre-qualify customer and complete contract worksheet.
· Prepare all contracts addenda, color selections, etc. accurately and completely.
· Assist customer with loan application, obtain deposits per company requirements;
· Participate in meetings with the production team to assure planning and execution of building process.
· Follow up with loans, contingent contracts, listings of re-sales, and home owners after settlement.
· Participate in weekly sales meetings.
· Successfully pass the Sales Consultant Training Program Milestones
· Other duties as apparent or assigned
Knowledge and Skills
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Professional appearance and manner
· Excellent presentation skills
· Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
· Well organized and self-directed
· Strong interpersonal skills, customer service driven
· Displays a friendly, enthusiastic, approachable manner
· Driven yet empathetic
· Desire to succeed sales goal
· Must be proficient in Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Suite
· Must have valid state drivers license for business travel within communities, to other communities and/or other designated business locations (DRB or other)
Education and Work Experience
· A Real Estate License is required before selling new homes.
· Prior customer service experience preferred.
· Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Sales Marketing or equivalent experience in home sales; or combination of education and equivalent work experience.