To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6075 Judd Road
Oriskany, NY 13424
- Lauren Borzillo
- Phone: 2155425800
- Phone:: 2153927341
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse, RN
Correctional Medical Care, Inc • Oriskany, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CBH Medical is directly hiring Registered Nurses (RN) to work at the Oneida County Jail.
- The open Registered Nurse positions are for Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem.
- Full time positions offer full medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits as well as 401K!
- We offer competitive wages for a Registered Nurse!
- We also offer paid time off and holiday pay!
- Correctional environments are less strenuous than typical day-to-day nursing requirements.
- Nurse will assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients within the correctional facility.
- Nurse will provide a written assessment of patient upon admission, during confinement and on discharge, as requested.
- Nurse will plan an individual treatment program. Utilize available treatment protocols as approved by the Medical Director.
- Nurse will implement individual treatment program in the health care unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
- Nurse will provide leadership to nursing staff. Identify existing and potential problems and take effective action.
- Nurse will develop and maintain an awareness of needed improvements in patient care, procedures, equipment and supplies and make recommendations to supervisors.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing program. Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New York.
- Holds current CPR certification.
- Two years clinical experience.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.