To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6075 Judd Road
Oriskany, NY 13424
- Lauren Borzillo
- Phone: 2155425800
- Phone:: 2153927341
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse, RN
Correctional Medical Care, Inc • Oriskany, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CBH Medical is directly hiring Registered Nurses (RN) to work at the Oneida County Jail.
- The open Registered Nurse positions are for Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem.
- Full time positions offer full medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits as well as 401K!
- We offer competitive wages for a Registered Nurse!
- We also offer paid time off and holiday pay!
- Correctional environments are less strenuous than typical day-to-day nursing requirements.
- Nurse will assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients within the correctional facility.
- Nurse will provide a written assessment of patient upon admission, during confinement and on discharge, as requested.
- Nurse will plan an individual treatment program. Utilize available treatment protocols as approved by the Medical Director.
- Nurse will implement individual treatment program in the health care unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
- Nurse will provide leadership to nursing staff. Identify existing and potential problems and take effective action.
- Nurse will develop and maintain an awareness of needed improvements in patient care, procedures, equipment and supplies and make recommendations to supervisors.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing program. Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New York.
- Holds current CPR certification.
- Two years clinical experience.