To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2275 Research Boulevard
Rockville, MD 20850
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Coordinator - McLean, VA
Green Key Resources • Rockville, MD
Posted 8 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$45,000.00 - $58,000.00 /Year
Banking - Financial Services, Other Great Industries
Human Resources, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Green Key Resources in Rockville, MD is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to fill a role in McLean, VA. The client is in the banking industry and is flexible for either a temp to hire or direct hire fill. The responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Provide administrative support to the HR department
- Answer employee requests and questions through the HR inbox, email or phone
- Manage the intranet's directory
- Track employee hours and expenses
- Prepare and distribute meeting minute
- Provides support for confidential materials related to and as designated by the HR
- Recommend process improvements and contribute to special projects
- Reconcile expense reports and code invoices
- Complete verification of employment
- Prepare various reports
- Administers the tuition reimbursement process
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly desired
- Minimum of two (2) years of prior related Human Resources administrative experience
- Prior office management experience a plus
- Strong understanding of HR processes
- Ability to demonstrate high level of analytic and data manipulation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience working with an HRIS systems a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
Job ID: TempMD
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.