To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novi, MI
- Raul Garcia
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineer Evaluation Engineer
Next Step Systems • Novi, MI
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Evaluation Engineer will serve as the main engineering contact with customer and Japanese product development team, review and negotiate specification, drawing, disaster recovery, and requirements. Need experience with Written Test Cases, Validation Testing and Blackbox Testing.
- The Engineer will support in testing of audio evaluation, radio evaluation, electrical evaluation, navigation evaluation, entunes evaluation, function evaluation.
- HD DS evaluation, mechanical drawing confirmation, mechanical evaluation, and Voice Recognition/Bluetooth/Hands-Free evaluation. This position will require a lot of bench testing and drive evaluation.
- Evaluation may include long drive for testing purposes which indicated that the position will spend extensive amount of time in vehicle for testing.
- The job is not only limited to testing, it will also require regular paperwork, reporting, analysis, vehicle prep, and basic lab and equipment set up.
- Interface for all electrical engineering and validation related topics between the customer base and headquarters in Japan concerning automotive audio systems. This includes obtaining customer information requested by Product Development Team in Japan and providing required information to the customer.
- Serve as first point of contact for both of the customer and product development team in Japan.
- Responsible for all aspects of electrical engineering and validation related activities including, but not limited to specifications, evaluation, problem solving reports/8D, or the like.
- Understanding of AQUOS, HF, CAN, AVC, LAN, Linux, IAP, connected service
- The Engineer will be participating in group evaluations of benchmarking and internal monitor vehicle, and assisting the Toyota team with research and documentation tasks.
- Focus mainly HF, VR, and connected service but not limited to functions, specs, and navigation.
- This position will also support APP team during TTC's WG.
- Prepare necessary documentation, material, reports, etc. for customer engineering meetings. Request necessary input to product development team in Japan as part of preparation.
- Develop and maintain open issues list for customer engineering meetings.
- Prepare meeting minutes for all electrical engineering and validation meetings with the customer.
- Gain in-depth understanding of customer requirements/requests to give clear and concrete instructions to product development team in Japan.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Electrical Engineering or Software and good experience with automotive systems or electronics.
- Experience with Written Test Cases, Validation Testing, and Black Box Testing.
- Experience with testing of audio evaluation, radio evaluation, electrical evaluation, navigation evaluation, entunes evaluation, function evaluation
- Experience with HD DS evaluation, mechanical drawing confirmation, mechanical evaluation, and VR/BT/HF evaluation.
Keywords: Novi MI Jobs, Electrical Engineer Evaluation Engineer, Written Test Cases, Validation Testing, Black Box Testing, Voice Recognition, Bluetooth, Hands Free, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.