To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2405 South Telegraph Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Car Sales Consultant / Automotive Sales Representative
Golling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Bloomfield Hills, MI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are Michigan's #1 Chrysler retailer. We stock over 1400 new vehicles for immediate delivery. We offer top notch benefits, great pay plan, great work schedule and a great environment to succeed.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Sales Representatives demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Sales Representatives prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Sales Representatives maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories and how they benefit customers.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain services, and finance.
- Provide sales management information by completion reports.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Job Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Ability to follow directions
- Great listening skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Monthly Bonuses
- Huge Earning Potential
- Full Training & Support
Benefits: In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Demo Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Free college tuition
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- High school or equivalent
- Required license or certification:
- Must have a valid license
Join our winning automotive sales team!