To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor, Production Setup
MANA Products Inc. • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1. Production Setup Supervisor supports and confers with multiple production departments by managing and leading the setup department, as well as scheduling, sanitizing and cleaning assignments based on daily production needs, sanitizing issues, etc.
2. Ensures that production facilities/equipment and processes conform to GMP Standards and Safety Guidelines.
1. Supervises Setup Personnel and all activities necessary for cleaning and sanitizing of production equipment to ensure all employees are following the proper GMP guidelines and SOP procedures in order to aid production in effective change-overs.
2. Monitors the sanitizing quality and performance of production facilities/equipment as needed to verify proper procedures are followed.
3. Develops and recommends improvements of equipment, or procedures to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
4. Oversees and conducts training for all existing and new employees in the setup group in accordance with all current SOP’s, GMP’s, all safety policies and procedures and any other established policies and requirements necessary.
5. Helps develop, update and maintain procedures and documentation for cleaning and sanitizing equipment logs, SOP training, GMP training etc.
6. Oversees the sanitizing of production facilities and equipment. Supervises and trains setup staff in frequency and methods of cleaning. Maintains MSDS for all chemicals used.
7. Briefs with Production Manager and Production Supervisors on schedules and plans for upcoming jobs and events (Audits, etc.).
8. Investigates ways to reduce waste, increase efficiency and improve equipment cleaning/sanitizing processes. Presents proposals to Production Manager for review and approval.
9. Communicates with Mechanics on a daily basis to insure timely setups of Production Lines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience in supervisory/ managerial experience
- Manufacturing/Production experience
- Must be bi-lingual Spanish
- Computer skill (Microsoft office)
- GMP procedure and SOP training experience
- JDE Enterprise One ERP a plus