To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Consultant / PEO Sales
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
The position we are seeking will be responsible for the prospecting, and obtaining direct sales of the FrankCrum PEO services. Are you ready to be engaged in something big? Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!Essential Duties
- Prospects, obtains, and develops leads and updates CRM database daily.
- Responds to and follows up on sales inquiries by phone, email, and appointments daily.
- Maintains minimum selling appointments weekly with prospects, small and medium sized businesses to sell HR outsource solutions as directed.
- Develops and maintains relationships on a regional to national level to maintain profitable sales growth.
- Educates potential clients about the FrankCrum product line and provides updates on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies prospects’ needs and collects necessary data from prospects to determine service needs and viability.
- Develops and presents proposals and client specific solutions.
- Plans and implements marketing and sales strategy both geographically and vertically as directed.
- Attends business meetings, trade shows, networking events, seminars, and conferences as directed.
- Communicate with team and management on an ongoing basis regarding opportunities, challenges and successes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience demonstrating the potential to be successful in sales.
- B2B sales experience a plus
- 2-15 License a plus
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union