Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of company services, products, and pricing methods.
- Knowledge of business profitability and risk management.
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Skill to be proactive in prospecting and cold-calling
- Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
- Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience demonstrating the potential to be successful in sales.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union