You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Entry Level Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic - Sign On Bonus Available
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the Cortese Auto dealership - The Service Department! As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at your Chrysler Dealership!
**Signing bonus of up to $2,500**
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documenting repairs
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly
- Install Mopar accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
- Work alongside other skilled technicians performing quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
Compensation plus benefits, 401k, health insurance, dental
Automotive Technicians will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
- Automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician for Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge today.
- Automotive Industry
- Automotive Technologies
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Team Working
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 0171P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.