To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Jennifer G, Recruiter
- Phone: 281-664-6514
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TPI Staffing, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PCB/ Electrical Assemblers Needed ASAP! This is a 6 month Project working 1st Shift paying $18-$21/hr depending on experience
Responsibilities and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to solder and read blueprints. Requires less than two years experience in printed circuit board assembly.
- Performs touch up soldering on boards that have been through the flow solder process or produced by outside vendors.
- Receives parts and prepares them for assembly by bending and cutting leads, places components on the boards following blueprints and bills of material, prepares board for flow solder, hand solders as needed and cleans and checks boards prior to sending them to Quality.
- Performs final assembly of printed circuit boards by adding parts that cannot be exposed to cleaning chemicals or the flow soldering process and cleans and checks the boards prior to sending them to Quality.
- Assembles cables to specifications and labels, bags and tags them prior to sending them to Quality.
- Duties may be changed at any time and other duties may be assigned.
Please apply NOW if you or someone you know is interested and qualified!