To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Bessy A, Recruiter
- Phone: 281-664-6516
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
TPI Staffing, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Shipping and Receiving Clerk-- Houston, TX 77073
Distribute and stock materials, utilizing transaction management skills. Process shipments through shipping vendor computerized systems. Temp to hire Clerk needed for first shift 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. paying $15-$18/hr!!
Want to be considered for this opening? Apply NOW or walk ins are welcome, M-F, 10AM-3PM, at 322 Spring Hill Dr, Suite A100, Spring, TX 77386. Bring an updated resume and valid forms of government issued IDs to be considered!!!
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Verify picked orders for accuracy of material and proper quantity of material by matching to pick list.
- Update shipment records and relieve inventory by entering information in computerized system.
- Process outbound shipments by utilizing shipping vendors computerized software.
- Troubleshoot basic shipping problems with shipment updates by accessing the in-house computerized system.
- Identify and execute special shipping instructions from shipping documentation.
- Compile data from sources such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions and accounting reports and enter information into computerized system to update and/or maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping or other records.
- Keep back order file in established sequence and release back orders for issue or shipment as stock becomes available.
- Compile stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Prepare requisitions, orders or other documents for purchasing or requisitioning new or additional stock items.
- Compare nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders.
- Process stock into inventory from production by updating proper bin location in computerized system/I R scanners and moving stock from production to proper bin location.
- Review files to determine unused items and recommend disposal of excess stock.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
Please apply NOW if you or someone you know is interested and qualified!