To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Linda M, Recruiter
- Phone: 281-664-6521
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TPI Staffing, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Staff Auditor needed for NW Houston area (77070) for a temp to hire opportunity at $25/hr. This is a small firm that will not require you to work overtime or weekends. Enjoy a regular 40 hours or less work week. Can work 8a to 5p or 9a to 5p daily. Company provides 10 PTO days and paid Holidays as their benefits!
- Perform client audit, review and compilation engagements, including planning, performing and completing financial audits
- Internal control -- Analyze and make recommendation for improvement
- Observation of client inventory count
- Draft reports including footnotes. Preparing F/S and management reports
- Prepare audit programs & budget
- Research and analyze accounting and disclosure financial statements and audit related issues
- Gain in depth knowledge of clients' businesses in order to expand your experience working with a diverse client base
- Proactively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems and provide recommendations for business and process improvement
- Perform other consulting as assigned
- 2 years minimum of public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Please apply NOW if you or someone you know is interested and qualified!