To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
- Phone: 703.893.2000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales Representative
ZERIN BUSINESS CONSULTING • Alexandria, VA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Sales Department
The Customer Service Sales Representative at Zerin Business Consulting serves as the primary business contact for our clients. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality sales. This job involves one to one sales based interaction with B2B customers. We measure growth and success by an individual's performance. We promote based upon merit. Compensation is also based upon individual performance. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Customer Service Sales Representative is responsible for all client communication.
- Customer Service Sales Representative ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met in each sales interaction.
- Customer Service Sales Representative is aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth, new business and potential sales.
- Customer Service Sales Representative has an understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Customer Service Sales Representative has advancement opportunities
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS JOB? CHAT WITH A HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE DURING BUSINESS HOURS
- Entry Level
- Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Individual's with the following experience may apply:
- Customer Service