To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- White Plains, NY
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Car Sales Representative/ Automotive Salesperson/ Sales Consultant
White Plains Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • White Plains, NY
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Sales Representative / Senior Automotive Sales / Senior Auto Sales
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you! Our dealership is looking for talented and outgoing Senior Sales Representatives to join our sales team.
If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at
White Plains Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!
- Our Senior Sales Reprentatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- As a Senior Sales Represtative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Senior Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Senior Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Must have prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales or telemarketing sales
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
Competitive Salary AND Bonuses!
401k Plans available!
Benefits Available After Hire!
Paid time off & Vacation Days!
Great Work Environment!
We like to Promote from within!
Join our winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!