To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8615 Directors Row
Dallas, TX 75247
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Carey Limousine Dallas, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE A STEP UP TO WORKING FOR THE MOST RESPECTED CHAUFFEURED SERVICES COMPANY WORLDWIDE?
Carey Limousine Dallas is hiring for the position of:
Tracks drivers and/or chauffeurs to fulfill ground transportation reservations and requests. Ensures that chauffeurs are on location. Confirms that chauffeurs have made contact with their passenger. Answers all calls related to “Locate Chauffeurs" and coordinates meeting with passenger. Provides multi-channel support as needed during peak times. Assists customer engagement center (CEC) with inquiries concerning rates and drive times. Answers customer questions in regards to schedule changes, availability of vehicles, and existing reservations.
Carey Limousine New York, Inc. and Embarque New York, Inc. are subsidiaries of Carey International, Inc.
- Won the prestigious Award of Excellence for Best Chauffeured Services Worldwide from Luxury Travel Advisor magazine.
- Awarded two GOLD Travel Weekly Magellan Awards, one for best worldwide coverage and the other for best mobile application.
Fleet and Technology Facts:
- Fleet of well-maintained late-model sedans, SUVs, vans and specialty vehicles with in-vehicle GPS.
- Proprietary innovative technology allowing Customers to make reservations on-line, through a mobile app or by phone.
- Our advanced technology extends to “two-way" in-vehicle tablet-based communications between our Chauffeurs and Dispatchers and between our Chauffeurs and Customers.
For Full-Time positions:
- Paid vacation and sick leave. Ten (10) paid holidays per calendar year.
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- Supplement insurance options at group rates, including Long Term Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Care, and Universal Life.
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan
Carey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To express interest in this career opportunity, respond with a cover letter with salary history and a current resume. Refer to position: DAL18-06; DAL18-07
- High school degree or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience with customer service and/or dispatching preferred.
- Must have keyboarding skills, type 30-40 wpm.
- Requires the ability to use a calculator, operate PC software, and various office machines.
- Ability to operate Phone/Nextel radio equipment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to perform basic math and spelling functions.
- Must have positive interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and ability to provide accurate assistance and information to others on dispatch team
- Can identify problem issues and develop reasonable and workable solutions within the company standards, knowing when to promptly escalate to a higher level of authority